Drop off your toys for the Cruz Roja at Specsavers Opticas
The Cruz Roja is launching their annual Christmas campaign to collect as many toys as possible for families in need, and Specsavers Opticas are getting behind it by being drop-off points for donations.
The aims of the Cruz Roja campaign are to improve the quality of life for youngsters in families experiencing hardship, improve personal development and skills through play and ensure that no child is without a toy this Christmas. Toys must be new, non-violent, educational and suitable for both boys and girls under 18 years old.
If you wish to donate a toy, you can do so from 1st -14th December at the following branches of Specsavers Opticas
- Specsavers Opticas Calpe, Avda de los Ejércitos Españoles 6, 03710, Calpe Tel: 965 835 367
- Specsavers Opticas Jávea, Avenida del Pla 125, 03738, Javea Tel: 966 463 420
- Specsavers Opticas Torrevieja, Avenida Rosa Mazon Valero (Opposite Habaneras Shopping Centre) 03184, Torrevieja Tel: 966 927 249
- Specsavers Opticas Benidorm, c/ de Gambó 2, Benidorm, 03503, Alicante Tel: 965 859 577
- Specsavers Opticas Guardamar del Segura, Avda. País Valenciano 43-Bajo, Guardamar del Segura, Alicante, 03140 Tel: 965 083 273
- Specsavers Marbella, Avda. Ricardo Soriano 12 Local 5A 29601
- Specsavers Fuengirola, Avenida Ramon Y Cajal 6 29640
Collections will be from the 1st – 19th December at Specsavers Opticas in Santa Ponça, Avda. Rei Jaume I 117 Locales 14 Y 15, 07180
Find your nearest store - www.specsavers.es